National Identity Validation
Right to Work Validation
Driver’s License Check
Local Court Criminal History Check
Local Police Criminal History Check
Police Clearance Authentication
Domestic Database Search
AML checks (Anti Money Laundering) and PEP checks (Politically Exposed Persons)
Professional Credential / Qualification Verification
Professional / Personal Character Reference
Civil Litigation Search
Adverse Media Search
What are the benefits of Background Checks for companies and organisations in India?There are several reasons why background checks should be implemented by all India companies and organisations:
• Hiring and hiring is the most time-consuming and expensive investment a company can make. Protect this investment by doing a background check to make the best decision possible with all the information available to you. This investment in the short-term can make a significant difference in long-term results, especially when hiring senior executives and management-level executives.
• In Singapore, it is reported that approximately one-third of the applications analyzed in 2018 had discrepancies *, often in relation to a candidate's employment or education background. Make sure that you are getting the complete picture by doing a thorough background check to get the correct information about a candidate. It only ensures that you are selecting candidates who can work.
• There have been several recent cases in which reputed companies and organizations have made statements about their qualifications to senior executives - universities, multinationals and other organizations have been caught in scams by their employees for misrepresenting them. Ensure that you protect your company's reputation from this potentially negative publicity by conducting background checks on employees before hiring.
• An employer may be held liable for the actions of an employee on behalf of the company. There is further encouragement to ensure that you have decided the right hiring from the beginning to reduce risk in the long term.
• Many industries have compliance and regulatory frameworks around background checks. Make sure you are in compliance with these rules.